Oh my, I have developed quite the relationship with fear.
It's been running the show for a while.
And I let it.
But that's okay. Its all part of my journey. And it's brought me to this point, writing this email to you.
For a while now I've been guided to do something that I have not been doing. To bring together what I've learned from over 10 years of training and personal journeying, reflection, and growth. To offer my services to the people I know have been waiting to work with me. To put this all together under the title of Coaching.
But fear showed up and got really loud. She showed up in the form of procrastination, wanting to stay small and unseen, thinking I needed to do more training and personal work before I'd be ready, delaying, hesitating, the inner critic, scarcity thinking, and more. She's really good at doing her job - keeping me in the small comfortable box I've placed around myself. And I thank her for that.
And now that we are friends, I can say "Fear, thank you for doing your job so well. But unless there is a saber-tooth tiger in front of us, it's okay for you to rest. It's okay for you to trust in something a little bigger than you. It's okay for you to trust Soul."
And so now I am strengthening my relationship with Soul and letting her voice be louder. Allowing her to shine. Allowing her to do what she is here to do. Listening and tuning in. Following her guidance. Allowing my connection to her to be of benefit to others.
Want to join me on this soul-full journey?
You will benefit from my Coaching if you identify with any of the following:
- You have been playing it small. You are ready to expand but don't know how to break out. Even the term "break out" freaks you out but yet you feel the pull and the nudges in your heart.
- You are sensitive, emotional, and intuitive, even if you don't give yourself credit for that last one. You want to know how to navigate your world with these beautiful qualities of yours and feel empowered, centered, and thriving instead of stressed, burnt-out, and half-alive.
- You know there is something sacred and powerful about being a woman and want to embrace your femininity and sensuality in a way that feels safe and empowering for you.
- You have unique gifts you want to share with the world but you feel so much standing in your way that you don't know how to begin. So you just don't bother trying or you start and reach a roadblock and then give up.
- More than anything you want the freedom to be completely and honestly yourself. Authenticity is your game and you're working on it but could use a little help. AND deep down you know that your Soul can't wait for you to shine! And that your Soul circle/community/friends are just waiting for you to show up.
Natalie loves life, people, animals, plants, and trees. She believes in the flow of life and approaches each day with gratitude.