Happy Summer Solstice, friends!
How are you celebrating today?!
I started my celebration this morning with meditation. Then I headed to Odell and greeted everything with love and gratitude. I sent kisses to the bids singing, the tall trees dripping rain water on me, the streams alive and flowing, the sweetest little wildflowers, the sky overhead, and the beautiful earth under my feet. I ran with my arms open to the sky, giggling and exclaiming "Thank You"! :)
We have so much to be grateful for! I love how nature supports us throughout our journeys. Think about the food you're drinking today and where that came through. And how the food you're eating came to be. The fresh air in your lungs. How good you feel and how well you sleep after a day spent outdoors. This time of year offers so much abundance!
Other ways to celebrate Summer Solstice, the longest day of the year, and mid-way point of on the calender:
- Sun Salutations
- Be in nature, hug a tree, stand barefoot in the grass or the ocean or a stream
- Have a bonfire representing the light and strength of the sun and how it helps everything, including you, to grow
- Greet all the seedlings and shoots and growing plants in your garden
- Gather friends and share in the abundance of local food; dance, sing, make music together; laugh
-Write out what you're grateful for
- Create little Summer Solstice notes or cards for your friends
- And lastly, sign up for any of my services and receive $10 off! My gift to you on this beautiful day where abundance is so alive and tangible. <3
My services include:
- Women's Empowerment Coaching online or in person (single session, 1 month or 3 month packages)
- Moon and Womb Wisdom online course
- Yoni Steaming Consultations (online or by phone) - An ancient practice that helps with all pms symptoms, cysts, fibroids, infections, infertitlity, and overall womb health. More info on this coming soon!
Blessings, dear friends.
May you receive abundance in your hearts, your soul, your relationships, your finances, your work and play, and all other areas of your life.
Natalie loves life, people, animals, plants, and trees. She believes in the flow of life and approaches each day with gratitude.